I am a PhD student in Human-Computer Interaction.
I want to see if and how visual communication, especially drawing, can help people share difficult experiences online and help stimulate discourse as well as create a richer culture of exchange.
You can find out more in the Research section as well as in the Publications section.
I am interested in:
- collaboration in virtual environments
- (visual) representation of knowledge, information and data
- interaction & interactivity concepts and models
as well as
- digital games, virtual worlds, agents, avatars
- identity, self, personality, emotions
- human-robot interaction (social communication)
- research ethics
- graphic facilitation
- graphic design
- comics, cartoons, graphic novels
- board & video games
- arts & crafts